In order to ship your vehicle you will need:
-Original Title and Registration of your vehicle
-A letter of Permission from the Lien Holder if you lease your vehicle
-Valid proof of insurance
-A booking number provided by the auto shipping company
Hawaii ports locations are in Oahu, Honolulu, Kahului, Nawiliwili, and Hilo.
-Clean your vehicle inside and out
-Repair chips or cracks on windshield
-ensure vehicle is in drivable conditions
-Run gas tank down to 1/4 tank of gas or less
-Empty the car out of personal belongings
Edificio Intendente Ramirez
Address: 10 Paseo Covadonga, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico. PHONE: 787-721-2020
-A physical address in Puerto Rico
-Vehicle Registration papers from Puerto Rico.
-Car title/Proof of Ownership
-Internal Revenue Voucher
-Certificate of Pre-inspection
Call us today for more information.
- Gas tank must 1/4 full or less
- No chips or cracks on windshield
- the emergency break in proper working order
- Get a free auto shipping quote and reserve your shipment. All the details of your auto delivery will be discussed at this time.
- Once you have booked your shipment you will be assigned a transporter. The transporter will know your location and the approximate time frame of your delivery.
- A vehicle pick-up date will be scheduled. And an "estimated delievery date" will be generated based upon the pick-up date.
- Lastly, the vehicle will be delivered to its final destination.